Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu Things To Know Before You Get This
Subterranean termites are an extremely destructive pest. Approximately 1 in 4 houses in the South-West region are subject to assault. Does your Pest Controller follow the Australian Standards for Termite Control and Termite Protection
At Southcape Pest Management we follow that the Australian Standards that requires a pro-active strategy by recommending a fully trained and licenced pest controller to carry out a Termite Inspection at least every 12 months.
If your home or business is in the Bunbury, Busselton, Dunsborough, Margaret River, Augusta or Yallingup areas you can trust Southcape Pest Management to provide you with the knowledge and expertise in termite control and termite protection.
Not known Details About Murray Pest Control Adelaide
Drilling and injecting pavers for termite control or termite protection is allowed from the Australian Standards but we would rather lift pavers. At Southcape Pest Management we have the best termite control and termite protection! We don't cut corners when it comes to pest control management we get it right the first time. .
On completion of our Termite Treatment we provide you with a Certificate of Termite Treatment and Durable Notice following the Australian Standards. All our Termite Treatments carry a warranty. We will remind you every 12 months your Termite Inspection is due to take the stress off your shoulders.
Safeguard your most valuable investment today by ensuring the correct termite management process is in place with the team at Southcape Pest Management.
Pre-Purchase Timber Pest Inspection and Report AS4349.2 - Our licensed termite inspector will carry out a comprehensive termite inspection on all timber before you buy your new residence.
The Buzz on Murray Pest Control Adelaide
Annual Termite Inspection and Report AS3660.2 - Southcape Pest Management can create a termite management program for your home or business
Full and part Termite Treated Zones using a selection of the top Termiticides on the market today. We're licensed installers of Termidor, Altriset and can offer the FMC $1million dollar lumber replacement warranty.
Pre-construction Termite Treatments - We offer a wide range of treatments to fit your budget. Our pest control technicians are licensed installers of Altis Reticulation Systems, Homeguard and Trithor Termite Protection.
1) Well-established, affordable, Australian, family owned and managed company which are competent in every aspect of both domestic and commercial pest treatments. We are not a very big pest control company, however we are a very good one. Our Google customer testimonials reflect that.
Murray Pest Control Adelaide Can Be Fun For Anyone
2) Pest control Sydney company Micropest is unique, all our termite inspection useful content and pest control pros have been in the industry for more than thirty two decades. No apprentices, franchises or contractors.
3) We utilize the latest safe yet effective, infant, environmentally and pet friendly technology for both domestic and commercial pest control.
4) Our technicians have pest control insurance (professional indemnity, public liability) and possess a currently certified pest control licence.
5) Micropest utilize the newest technologically advanced termite inspection tools. We don't charge termite inspection customers anything to use thermal imaging or Terma-track.
10 Simple Techniques For Murray Pest Control Adelaide
6) We're situated in 3 locations, the C.B.D of Sydney ( Chippendale ), Upper North Shore ( Wahroonga ) and the northern most suburb of Sydney Berowra. We supply a Sydney wide service area.
7) Our exterminators use disposable medical jumps suits and plastic boots until we enter your house. No filthy boots or clothing stomping through your house!
The head technician for Micropest is Gerard; he's over thirty two years in the pest industry. Ten years in South Australia and twenty two in Sydney.
An extremely important and significant difference between the licensing now and licensing thirty two decades ago is this to get a whole pest licence it used to take three years to complete. Nowadays you can purchase a franchise and a trainer can give look at here you a licence within seven days.
The Of Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu
When I began, I had to study at TAFE and spend the allocated time being trained by someone with a full licence which was three decades. I was quite fortunate as the person who trained me was in his late twenties and had been in the industry for over forty decades.
I learnt a whole lot more than most, but he'd treat me like an apprentice and also a general dogs body. .
When you initially start with the pest industry, you go through the motions. You don't think too much of what you are doing. However, just like a fine wine a fantastic pest controller after five or so years begins to think of why and where they are spraying. After spending ten years in the pest industry you are expert, and you can certainly do it in your sleep.